Number nerd, pasta extraordinaire who lives and breathes all things digital.
And I want to help you take your business to the next level.
My name is Lou Quinton. I grew up a beach-bum in Cornwall, where I still happily reside. I work with creative and inspiring entrepreneurs (like you) to get them known in the online world. I help them identify their brand voice, work alongside their visions and reflect their efforts onto screens. My main passion is giving people back their time, to allow them to focus on their passion.
I've always had an interest in marketing and the language used within it, and I fell into web design whilst studying (for some extra moolah), as a result I tumbled into corporate social-media and here I am! Consumer psychology has always fascinated me, and I love learning what makes your customers tick and how to turn their heads.
I treat every single client as a newly found business partner. I work alongside them to meet their goals and hit those targets.
Who do I work with?
All movers and shakers' that have a passion for their business.
I will be your biggest cheerleader, and help you achieve all of those things you've been putting off or putting to the side (social-media strategy, consistent branding, setting up that kick ass email campaign...)
In essence, I want to make my client look as good as they really are, while reigning true to their brand and their story.
- I am Facebook Pixel certified!
- On paper wins for clients, with direct impact on their sales and online growth.
- First class degree in Business Management & Marketing from the University of Exeter.
- Wix Community Expert.
- History of doubling social account followings with just one post.
- Portfolio of website design & social management from over 10 different service based industries.
- Awarded little miss chatterbox in my Year 6 end of year awards (I am most proud of this).